Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Loves of my Life


With the Day of Love rapidly approaching, I had to take some shots of the two loves of my life. (I love their daddy too, but he was gone out of town and thus was spared the torturous family photography session!) Finally, both of my two little ones were cooporative, happy, and smiling REAL smiles (instead of the fake tooth grin while saying through clenched teeth, "Is this a real smile, Mommy?"). It was a lot of fun and now I have a book of great shots of them. Emma is starting to look like SUCH a big girl and becoming such a natural in front of the camera. It kind of makes me sad to see her growing up like that, although I love the great pictures!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Love your blog! I hope to see more very soon! Have a great day! Love Claire

Claire said...

The girls look too cute on your valentine's pictures. I, too, am glad we are both blogging. The comment about the novel was below the belt. I will get you back!