Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Two Hot Deals!

OK guys, here are a couple of hot deals for summer...

  1. If you have an open session from which you have not already placed an order (or, in the case of seniors, have only ordered wallets) and you place a reorder of at least $25, you will receive a free 8x10.
  2. Anyone who schedules a session in the month of June will receive five extra proofs in your proof book.

Summer is when I have a break from my other job, so I would like to stay busy taking some awesome outside pictures!!! All of you who were waiting on nice weather, it is here. However, if you wait too long, we'll be cooped up inside again for months! The field is green, the creek is warm, and the sun is out. I also have some cool new studio sessions as well. Give me a call!!!

284-3755

0 comments: