Saturday, October 18, 2008

Days Gone By...






My friend Jennifer Jones, of Flax and Wool, made these beautiful vintage pillowcase dresses for Emma and Kelsey.  I wanted something I could do some vintage looking pictures in for some antique frames I had.  When I heard what Jennifer was making, I knew that would be perfect and it was!  I wanted to post a few of my favorites from this session and give Jennifer a plug.  


Her company is called Flax and Wool and you can email her at flaxandwool@gmail.com.  I think her work is in an online store on Etsy.com .  If it's not up yet, it will be soon.  Please email her and find out how you can see her work.  She is doing modern pillowcase dresses as well as the vintage ones.  You might have caught her this weekend at Cleveland's Apple Festival.  You won't be disappointed!  Thanks, Jennifer!

0 comments: