Friday, October 30, 2009

Boots, Sweaters, and Sillies...






Well, there is a very long story associated with the outfits for these pictures. It involves lots of turmoil and hassle. I do not want to talk about it. I bought them in late summer with the intent of pairing them with brown sweaters. Little did I know, there are no brown sweaters in little girls' sizes to be had... not at Target, not at Walmart, not at TJMaxx, not at Children's Place, not at Old Navy, not at Kmart, and not at Kohls. After nearly losing it in the middle of one of these stores over this (which Emma told me WOULD get me taken to jail), I gave up and went with turtlenecks. Not totally happy with the look, but whatever. The boots were a whole other fiasco. Call me cheap, but paying $17 and more for a pair of boots they MIGHT wear twice this season when I just sold 23 pairs of shoes at a yard sale for 50 cents each is not my idea of being a good steward. Not exactly the style I wanted, but I can handle $8 at Walmart for boots for a fall picture.

Apparently, I DID want to talk about it. :)


Happy Fall, Yall!

0 comments: