Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Santa Baby...


Time for Christmas Sessions!!!





Unfortunately, due to my crazy busy life, I only have one weekend available. My special Christmas deal is a 30 minute (or so) session, inside or outside. I will have a Christmas backdrop set up in the studio, greenery on the porch. The cost is $25 for the Christmas session and you will get an 8x10, 5x7, and 8 wallets. You can pick three different poses if you wish. Remember, these are just the dates for Christmas sessions.

Full sessions are always available and any session can be turned into a Christmas session simply with some festive sweaters, red and green shirts, or Santa hats! :) (You can schedule a regular session for any time other than Saturday, this is just the day I will have my backdrop set up.)


Saturday, December 5
9:30
10:30 - Booked
11:30 - Booked
1:00 - Booked
2:00
3:00
4:00
5:00
6:00


Call 284-3755 to schedule!

0 comments: