Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stay Tuned...


for a Special Spring Package Session/Deal! However, with the good news, unfortunately, comes some bad. I will not be booking any Easter sessions this year. This certainly does make me sad, especially after last year's sessions were just so, so stinking cute!!! I have come to realize that I cannot do it all and that the busiest parts of my real full-time job somehow always seem to fall during the heaviest photography times. So, in the interest of feeding my children and maintaining my sanity, I have nixed the Easter sessions this year. However, be ready... because I am coming up with something really brilliant and cute for the some Spring/early Summer session ideas! (And it will handily coincide with a LOOOOOONG break in my real full-time job!) :)

0 comments: