Saturday, October 23, 2010

Copplers in the Fall






Even though I was nearly late getting to the session and we had a pony who really wanted to help taking the pictures, the session with the Coppler family went wonderfully. Allison and Andrew (and Jamison) and Phillip and Bambi go to church with us and Andrew and Phillip's parents joined them for this special extended family session. I have known and loved Allison (or Ms. Alli, as she is known by my children) for years because she is a wonderful teacher for our Little Sweethearts at church and we do Royal Family Ministries events together. Jamison is in Kraig's Royal Rangers group at church as well. AAAANND, Ms. Bambi was Kelsey's Sunday School teacher for a while before Kelsey moved up. Kelsey just loooved Ms. Bambi too! Jamison is one of my favorite little guys. He wears sunglasses all the time (and I kind of wish we had done a picture of him in them for this session!) and is such a talker! These guys are a great family and I am so glad we got to take some pictures yesterday.

0 comments: