Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Sweet Rutherford Family at the Barn




These guys have been at our church for a year and a half now, but I feel like I have known them forever. Tanya was PTO President at my children's school the same year that she became our church secretary, they became members at our church, and Kylee was in my class at school. That was a lot of Rutherford! :) I have soooo enjoyed getting to know each one of them. Tanya does an amazing job as our church secretary and we are so blessed to have her with us. The kids are wonderful, Kyle and my husband, Kraig, teach a 4 year old boys' class together, and we are just so glad to call them all our friends! I was really excited to take their family pictures for Christmas and I cannot wait to do their whole extended family one day very soon. Hope you guys like them!

0 comments: