Sunday, November 13, 2011

She Said YES!









Wow, what a completely fun engagement session this was! Let me backtrack to last April to give the background on this one. Last April, Davis Photography was a sponsor for the Royal Family 5K. The male and female winners each got a gift certificate. Maria had not yet gotten around to using hers yet. In between then and now, I got to know Maria much better when she went to Royal Family Kids' Camp and worked with us this summer as a cousin. She is such a wonderful person. She contacted me recently about taking pictures for her wedding, but it falls during our Model United Nations trip, so I had to say no. However, I told her that if her wedding photographer couldn't/didn't do engagement pics, I would love to do them. Well, it ended up working out for me to take them AND for her to use her gift certificate! Win-win!!! She and Will are just the most fun couple and I think I laughed more than I took pictures. I know that their life together will be blessed and I am so happy I got to capture some moments for them!

1 comments:

Maria said...

We had a blast at our engagement photo shoot! Thank you SO much for taking these awesome pictures! -Maria & Will