Friday, July 25, 2008

All Grown Up





Tonight I got to spend time having the most fun with a great family! I have always loved Debbie and had met her nice husband, Scott. I did Haley's Sweet Sixteen session but I do not remember ever having met Jeremy, his wife Katie, or Ryan. Debbie wanted to do a session with her "all grown up" family now that all are out of high school. I have to say, these guys were so sweet. Like I told my mom, knowing Debbie it shouldn't have surprised me at all, but these kids were some of the kindest and most fun people I have met in a long time. They really seem like they all have such a great time together. It's not often that I pine for my own two to be grown, but I think I got a glimpse tonight of how much fun it probably is to enjoy your "all grown up" children!

0 comments: