Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Blues...

This one was a favorite of a few of them...
This is Mom's favorite (and mine!)...
We thought this one turned out especially cute!


This family was certainly NOT singing the blues! They were hilarious with each other, as I should have expected, knowing Arden practically my whole life from church. I have photographed his daughter, Aerial, before, but this time I got a chance to meet his brothers and sisters and his sweet mom. I think my favorite moment was when they were trying to decide on their (CHEAP) big 16x20 and they asked their mom which one (of two) she preferred. She called one out, then the kids asked to see the other one. Arden's sister said, "Let's see that other one in case we have to tell Mom which one she prefers." Guess what? Mom got her pick! :)

0 comments: