Sunday, November 16, 2008

From Lee to Eternity... in the Sun and in the Rain... Matt and Gayle Forever!





I told Kraig on my way home from Saturday's session, if I had to rank the sessions I have done as far as having fun myself and loving the results, this one would rank WAY up there! I have always enjoyed being around Matt. He is such a fun person and we miss him so much at South Cleveland. Well, Matt has moved on but he has found the most wonderful person to share his life (and LAUGHTER!) with, and I just loved Gayle too. We shot their engagement session at Lee since that is where their story began, and we had a BALL! It was supposed to rain all day so we expected to have to be inside but I had told them to bring a cute umbrella, hoping for some cute outdoor pics. Apparently someone has a direct line above because we arrived at 1 to sunshine and relatively warm temperatures. We got some great outside shots, then the promised rain did come. That did not ruin anything, however. It just provided an opportunity for some of the cutest, sweetest, most romantic shots I have done. These guys were so awesome and so much fun and I know that they will enjoy years and years of happiness together. Matt and Gayle, I love you guys, and I LOVE your pictures! Here's your sneak peak!!!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Don't minimize the location of these pictures. That HAD to have had a big impact on how much fun you had. Probably because you have this subconscious longing to have gone to Lee yourself. At least Lee can be credited for bring you the love of your life too! (he, he... the pictures really are great!)