Friday, July 10, 2009

DON'T Smile!!!






My session tonight with the Davis family was so much fun and ended up being a parenting lesson in the fine art of reverse psychology!  :)  Lala is a family friend (in fact, was my mom's best friend since childhood) and her son Brian is my age.  He now has a daughter Kelsey's age, and Lala wanted to do a group photo session of the family.  Brian schooled me in the use of reverse psychology to get Elizabeth to show her winning smile by demanding that she NOT smile at all.  It was so funny and we took some great pictures.  She is a such a sweet little girl, so smart and talkative, and I had lots of fun with her.  The whole family is special to us and I am grateful they trusted me to take their pictures.  Lala, Lynn, Brian, Amanda, and Elizabeth-- thanks for letting me hang out tonight and snap some pics!  I'm so glad we did it.

0 comments: