Monday, December 7, 2009

Silver Belles...

(I am trying not be boastful about the cleverness of my title of this post... but I can hardly help it. It's Christmas! Their last name is Silver! Wow!)





My Aunt Pam, who is a wonderful person, wants very little out of life. A comfy couch, occasional shopping, fun people in her life, and a good picture of her grandchildren once or twice a year. I only am responsible (with the assistance of said grandchildren) for delivering one of those things. I am afraid I failed came within half an hour of accomplishing that for her. However, it was not to be. Dylan was done. :) Each little grandchild unit went well-- Andrew and Eli, Chloe and Kassidy, and Elisha, Yasmine, and Dylan. It was just when we tried to put them all together that we got this...


And this....

It's okay, though. Because she loves them anyway, one and all. And they keep coming back. And the number keeps growing. And one day they will all be old enough to bribe/threaten/manipulate into maintaining a pose. :) And with a little creative photoshopping, you can make this...

Love you guys, all of you!!!

0 comments: