Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Blessings






The greatest blessing in anyone's life, in my opinion, is the people in it. You can have all the "stuff" in the world, but "stuff" doesn't bring happiness. These guys bring that happiness to my life. Almost ten years ago to the day (next Thursday, to be exact), this man and I started our life story together. Kraig has been my life's companion and closest friend since that day. I often tell my students, there are many important things to look for in a spouse, but you'd better find someone you can laugh with. I can laugh (and laugh and laugh) with Kraig. He is also probably the best dad I have ever witnessed. I have had seven great years of parenting with him and I hope for a lifetime more. And these two snuggle-bugs... wow. Talk about people who make you laugh... now they make me laugh. :) I am so very blessed in this life to have every dream that mattered have come true... already.

0 comments: