Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Families at Christmas...







...Are Happiest When They Are Together!

One of the sweetest ladies at my church, Sister Mary Lou Palmer, asked me about a month ago if she could schedule a session for when her son and his family came into town. She wanted a big family picture of her whole extended family. I was more than happy to oblige (the Palmers are two of my grandparents longest-lasting and dearest friends), so I spent this afternoon with Milton and Mary Lou, their daughter Cathy and her husband and son, and their son LeBron and his wife and daughters. Unfortunately it rained the whole time and we did not get any outside pictures, but the studio sufficed and we got some sweet pictures. Palmer Family, you all are so sweet and I am so glad you trusted me with your family memories! Have a wonderful Christmas together!

0 comments: