Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sweet Miracle Baby and her Mommy and Daddy




Shantelle Fergusen's mother-in-law saw my photography display at the Stuart In the Nick of Time Fair and gave my card to Shantelle. She called a few weeks ago and we set up a session for today. We checked weather.com earlier this week and were assured that the weather would be sunny and in the high 40's... not quite. Shantelle, Steve, and Lillimarie armed themselves in beautiful red scarves and weathered the cold, cloudy afternoon with me for some great pictures. I'm telling you, this is one adorable child! And Mom and Dad absolutely dote on her... she is a much-loved little miracle for sure. Guys, I am so glad we hung out for a while today and I hope your pictures are just what you wanted! Come back soon!

0 comments: