Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hippity-Hop!!! Now Booking the Coolest Easter Sessions EVER!!!


These are not your Mama's Easter Bunny Pictures! Davis Photography is offering something brand new and totally different... Easter pictures in the great outdoors with the Easter Bunny!

Imagine with me for a moment: Not the boring, traditional, your kid sitting on the Easter Bunny's lap in the mall--nope, toss that one out the window! Instead, picture your child being pushed in the swing by the Easter Bunny... chasing the Easter Bunny through the field... holding hands walked across the bridge with the Easter Bunny... sitting on the creek bank, relaxing with the Easter Bunny... much more exciting, huh? You can have those pictures!

Easter Sessions are scheduled for April 2 from 4-7, and *April 4 from 10-4. **

*Saturday Full Sessions time slots are gone. I have room for two more mini-Easter sessions at 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM.
**Just added, by popular demand: Sunday, April 5- Sessions available from 3:30-5:30. (1-3:30 is full.)

You have two options for your session:
A full session for $40 in which we will take about 100-150 pictures and you can pick 25 4x6's for an album
OR
A special mini-Easter session which will be $25 and will include around 40 pictures to choose from with a 5x7, an 8x10, and 8 wallets.

Email athenadavisphotography@yahoo.com or call 284.3755 quickly to take advantage of this awesome photography opportunity. I expect that these will fill up quickly, since I had one booked before I even scheduled the sessions! :)

Keep checking back. I will post some example pictures as soon as my children are over their various illnesses!

*In case of foul weather (which I am praying hard against even as I write, I will have to reschedule the Saturday pictures for April 10 (Good Friday) morning and possibly April 11.

0 comments: