Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tuxes, Limos, Dresses, and Pictures... Prom Season is Upon Us!!!





Well, it's that time again. The time of year that is second only to Christmas for a high school student (girl). Prom time is here and I am almost booked up before I have even posted my information! There are still some spots left for each date. If you book a prom session with me, what do you get? I'm glad you asked....

Your prom session will cost $25/couple. I will meet you at a location of your choice (my farm, Fletcher Park, some private location you have access to, Coolidge Park, the Walnut Street Bridge, etc) and I will take approximately 1-1 1/2 hours of pictures. I will charge $25 more (on the total, not per couple) to drive to Chattanooga. I will shoot variations of groupings-- each couple, just the girls, just the boys, the entire group, and so on. We will do all kinds of pictures, fun, formal, and everything in between. For your $25, each couple will receive the photography and a CD of all images taken, as well as a copyright release for those images. Groups larger than five couples will also receive an 8x10 of the entire group for each couple.

Dates/Times Open Include:

April 18- Bradley High School Prom
One time slot is likely taken, therefore I have room for two more prom sessions on this date.

April 25- Walker Valley High School Prom
1:00- Booked
2:00- Booked
3-5 - Booked
*Update: This date is closed

May 9 - Cleveland High School Prom
I can probably fit in two prom sessions on this date. I am coordinating this prom, so I am going to be decorating most of the day. I will not be able to do any sessions in Chattanooga. If you want to schedule a prom session for Cleveland, you need to call as soon as possible.
*Update: I have two probable sessions booked, so this date is likely closed.

Cal 284.3755 or email athenadavisphotography@yahoo.com to schedule!!!

0 comments: