Sunday, March 8, 2009

If You Can Dream...






What a fun weekend I have had! One of my family's best friends came and spent the weekend with us. They came into town to have a party for their five year old, Alivia, at the Princess Parlor downtown. I have bragged on this place before, since I took pictures of Kassidy's party, but I am telling you, this is an amazingly fun place to have a little girl's birthday party!!!

Anyway [commercial over], Alivia's grandmother was not able to make the trip for the party and so she bought a session for me to do pictures so that she could have some. I think I might have gone a little overboard with the number of pictures, but it was a lot of fun. The girls had a blast (a pink, princessy blast) and I enjoyed capturing the memories. Here are a few of our favorites.

And Alivia-- happy #5!!! Always keep dreaming! We love you!!!

0 comments: