Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Whole Life, My Whole World...





And my second late posting... the other daughter... Emma.


Emma is so much like me it scares me sometimes. This child can be so reflective and gentle one moment and so crazy stubborn the next! I did not imagine it was possible to be so proud of your own, but every time I see her interact with her friends or read notes from her teacher, I just get so proud it gives me goose bumps. She is a precocious little six year old and I just feel so lucky to be her mommy. Emma, you were the one who made me a mom, and that title has come to be one I adore more than almost any other. I can't wait to watch you grow into a beautiful, Christian young lady. That day in 2003 when you were born... And I Thought I Loved You Then!

0 comments: