Tuesday, September 29, 2009

They'll Go So Far From This Day...






So... about a month ago, I photographed this sweet family. While they were here, they asked if I would be willing to photograph their wedding. We were supposed to be out of town that weekend but, quite honestly, I had such a great time doing their session that I couldn't say no. SO, we delayed our trip until Saturday morning and I spent a rainy, windy Friday night in Riceville photographing their wedding. It was especially cool because part of the wedding party was another family I have done a session for! Thanks Kevin and Sheree. I hope you guys like your pics and I wish you all the blessings in the world! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love the pics, cant wait to see you, call us and let us know when its a good time to come by. Honeymoon was short but sweet we came back sunday of that weekend. God bless you! You are the best we love you!!!!!