Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Nearest Thing to Heaven...




And just how precious IS THIS fluffy butt tutu from PiggyTails???

What a privilege I had today! I got to take pictures of sweet baby Maggie. She is almost four weeks old and she sure was a precious innocent darling! Traci had planned to come for maternity pictures but life went a little crazy on her and we never got them done. That's okay, though, because this girl is way cuter than any belly would have been! :) Maggie was just a doll and Michael was his usual adorable self. You might remember Michael's massive phobia of slight nervousness around the Easter bunny last spring... or the family Christmas session last year. I even did a session with their extended family a year and a half ago. I am so blessed to have such wonderful repeat clients. Thanks again, Traci, and I can't wait for the matching Christmas outfits!!!

0 comments: