Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas in a Stable... No, Not That One







I have finally nailed down my plan for Christmas sessions. I am doing Christmas mini-sessions on December 4. These sessions will last around 30 minutes, no outfit changes. You will be able to choose a couple of different locations from the following: the stable/inside the barn, the fence, the field/red chair, or the shed (the red shed). Family groups are welcome, just children, couples, pets, etc. I am really excited about these, as they are much different than my typical Christmas sessions. I am calling this a Rustic Christmas. :) Stay tuned, because our family is doing ours within the next couple of days and you can see our sample shots. You can wear Christmas colors, regular clothes, dress up, dress down, pajamas, Santa hats, costumes... whatever you want.

So what do you get? And for how much? I'm glad you asked.

Sessions are $25. For that price, you will be able to select (from approximately 40-50 shots) an 8x10, a 5x7, 8 wallets, and 5 4x6s. Christmas cards are available or you can get a copyright release to one image for $10 to do your own cards.

Book quickly before the times are gone! Email (athenadavisphotography@yahoo.com) or facebook (Davis Photography) is the easiest way to reach me. If you want a full session or if you would prefer Wednesday, 11/24, I can possibly to a couple that day.

10:00 Garrod
10:45 Riad
11:30 Silver
12:45 Carroll
2:15 Eaton
3:00 Howell
3:45 Rutherford

0 comments: