Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Sweet, Sweet Chapman Family (subtitled: "Where's Aspen???"






Yesterday afternoon, I got to take pictures of a colleague of mine... someone who teaches with me, someone with whom I share mutual students, someone I spend every single day in the same building with, and someone who parks in the same lot I do. However, aside from one brief meeting and a few emails scheduling pictures, I had never gotten to talk to Katherine at all. Boy have I been missing out! This gal is just so wonderfully gentle and sweet. I had such a great time getting to know her and her precious family- husband Jackie and little Aspen. And Aspen... ah! Such a total dollbaby! I had a wonderful time and they got some really great shots. I can't wait to get to know you better, Katherine!

0 comments: