Sunday, November 14, 2010

Smilin' in the Rain!







My daughter, Kelsey, had a very good friend in her preschool class named "Womanda". I thought Womanda was an odd name for a little girl, but you never do know, you know? Well, it turns out that little girl's name was Miranda and she and Kelsey were buddies throughout preschool. Miranda's mom had tried to do some extended family pictures this summer, but it was awfully hot, so we put it off. Well, today wasn't hot-- but it was pretty rainy. Lots of clouds, at one point lots of RAIN, but also lots of smiles and fun. I really am glad we went ahead with the session, even in the yuck, because it was great to get to know the Goff, Green, and Mason families. The pictures of Miranda and her cousin, Dawson, just melted my heart!!! Melanie, thanks for calling me and I hope all of you enjoy your pictures.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I love our pictures, Athena. You came recommended to me before I met you at Preschool and I know others who have used you and you do a great job! Thank you!