Friday, July 29, 2011

At Last...














I may not do weddings very often (by design-- because I typically only put myself in stressful situations on a limited basis), but I will say that I enjoy them when I do them. I love the excitement of the day, the family dynamics, the little details that are always so personalized... but especially I love capturing those little moments of raw emotion between the bride and groom. I do believe people grow more in love as they age, but I also think there is not another day of intense, high emotion in a marriage like a wedding day. Anissa asked me a while back to shoot her wedding and I happily agreed. I have known Anissa for six (?) years as a fellow English teacher at CHS. I have so enjoyed teaching in the same hex with her and spending time with her outside school. She is someone I can ALWAYS laugh with. She is also someone who has waited (mostly patiently) ;) for the Lord to bring her husband into her life. Her trust has been rewarded and Darius is now part of her life. They are such a great looking couple and so good together and I wish them years and years of His blessings!

1 comments:

Claire said...

Pictures look awesome! You are also shooting beautiful subjects :)