Monday, July 18, 2011

I Want So Badly to Use a Taylor Swift Lyric but I am Trying to Break the Habit...







What a privilege it was to do Courtney's senior session on this beautiful summer evening! She is the sister of one of my all-time favorite students (and that is saying a lot, considering he hated my very favorite AP book...) and her sweet mama contacted me a few weeks ago about taking her senior pics. She kept saying that I would love photographing Courtney and it didn't take me long into the session to see what she meant. Courtney is such a sweet, precious girl and she is SO photogenic! I didn't have to work hard AT ALL to make her look good-- she just intuitively knows what to do! Her choice of colors and clothes were so cute and her personality just glowed. I am so grateful I got to do this tonight and Courtney, I hope you LOVE your pics! :)

1 comments:

Dana Garland said...

Courtney loves Taylor Swift - so that would be very fitting! I am so grateful to you Athena - what a special night for this momma.....you captured not only Courtney and her sassy personality....but our entire family and the faithfulness of our God! Blessings to you!