Saturday, July 30, 2011

Some Adirondack Chairs, a River, and a Happy Family






I think this session wins quite a few awards... for many things. Number one, it is one of only TWO sessions in all of these years I have had to cancel for any reason other than weather. It was supposed to be a Mother's Day gift and we were going to do it the day after prom in April. However, I went home from prom to TWO daughters with a stomach virus. I also have to say that this qualifies as one of the hottest sessions ever and they absolutely made me climb up and down more stuff work hard for the pictures. Last of all, though, this session was SO personalized and creative!!! I just loved that the girls did this for the mom for Mother's Day, that they had their own ideas for pictures and poses, that we did them in a special location to their family, and that these guys are so happy together! I taught Erica her senior year (and wish I had been able to get to know her before then!) and really loved meeting the rest of the Tipton gang! Thanks for thinking of me, Erica!!!

0 comments: