Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Forever Friends






A few weeks ago I got a call about doing some really special pictures. See, there is this group of three friends... and they have BEEN friends for a very long time. And now, one of them is moving away. (I can relate quite well to this sad scenario because I was once in a group of three friends, and one of them moved away... and now the OTHER is moving away. But enough about me and the fact that EVERY SINGLE PERSON I BECOME CLOSE TO MOVES AWAY--) They wanted some pictures done of all three of them. And the coolest part-- they wanted them done at a local elementary school where they all worked when their friendship started. How cool is that?!?!?! So, I met them (under some potentially very threatening skies) last week and we took some of the sweetest and most REAL pictures I think I have ever taken. You can see in these shots how COMFORTABLE they are all are with each other and how NATURAL their friendship is. It made me really glad that we live in 2011, when friends can move great distances away and we are still only a plane ride, a facetime call, or a facebook chat away instead of back when distance meant the end of great friendships! Gals, I had the best time taking these and I hope you remain as close as you are right now. :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

I see a photo shoot of me, you, and JM in our future at CHS =)

A. Davis said...

I agree. :) Although old CHS, as much as I love it, is not nearly as beautiful and picturesque as Arnold... Did you like my commentary??? The one in this group who is moving is moving to.... Texas.